UK Best Practice Awards
Every year Kronos spotlights customers that are innovators and have achieved unprecedented value and success through the effective implementation and deployment of their Kronos solutions. Winners use Kronos to improve business opportunities, solve tough challenges, and make a real contribution to their organisation's success.
The winners of the 2012 Best Practice Awards were:
G4S Care and Justice
The Co-operative Group
How to enter
Simply complete the online application and submit your story. Be sure to include answers to all of the questions in order to fully describe your organisation, IT environment, and Kronos systems.
*** The 2012 Awards are now closed ***
How do we pick the winners?
Best Practices applications are reviewed by a panel looking for organisations that have used Kronos to establish new benchmarks for efficiency and effectiveness in the design and implementation of workforce management business practices. The number of awards will be determined by the quantity and quality of applications received.
What do winners receive?
Awards will be presented at KronosWorks UK. Winners receive:
• Special recognition of your award at KronosWorks UK event
• Automatic entry into the KronosWorks Global Best Practices Awards Programme
• An engraved crystal trophy
• A customer profile that documents your organisation's achievements
• Complimentary registration for one person at KronosWorks 2012 - Approximate value £1500