Wednesday, 21 Mar, 2018
Venue: The Cumberland Hotel
Registration: 09:00 | Sessions begin: 10:00 | Close: 16:15
Join us at KronosLIVE on the 21st March 2018 in London. It’s the perfect way to get the latest Kronos news and network with like-minded professionals, industry experts and product specialists across a variety of activities that will engage and inspire. And it’s free!
Ten reasons why you should attend:
- Get valuable insight into the latest developments and new functionality of Workforce Ready and Workforce Central solutions.
- Ask the experts – open all day, the expo area offers you the chance to ask all your burning questions face-to-face!
- Get under the skin of workforce management – a chance to find out how your peers are reacting to industry changes.
- Take a product dive into Workforce Dimensions– see our ground-breaking new solution and learn how you can take advantage of our innovative technology.
- GDPR is coming sooner than you think. Listen to Ardi Kolah from Henley Business School to get the lowdown before GDPR catches you out.
- Find out what your world is saying through an exclusive look at Kronos-led research projects.
- Listen and learn from the best! We are excited to welcome keynote speakers Julia Hobsbawn OBE, Ian Parkes from Coleman Parkes and Bill Bartow, senior VP of product management at Kronos.
- Learn how Workforce Dimensions will increase productivity and engagement of your employees - empower them with WFM technology of the future that’s available today!
- Get inspired by Workforce Dimensions customer LondonEnergy and see for yourself that empowered employees will make a difference in a competitive market place.
- Have some fun!
Ian is co-founder of specialist research company Coleman Parkes Research and has over 30 years’ market research experience, working alongside blue chip clients assisting them with their strategic and tactical activities. Ian is responsible for account development at Coleman Parkes and also the overall strategic direction of the business ensuring that clients are delighted with the bespoke research experience with the company.
Julia Hobsbawm OBE
Julia is an entrepreneur, author, media commentator, international speaker, and Honorary Visiting Professor at London’s Cass Business School. She is an expert in modern connectedness and a leading voice on behavioural networks, the future of the workplace, and Social Health, an idea pioneered in her recent book Fully Connected (April 2017), which offers a new framework to understand and manage the challenges and opportunities presented by today’s technolo¬gy-driven Age of Overload.
Bill Bartow, global vice president of products. Bill has been with Kronos for 9 years and is responsible for global product strategy, user experience and technical publications for the Kronos Workforce Dimensions and Workforce Central products.
Ardi Kolah LLM
Ardi is Executive Fellow and Director of the GDPR Transition Programme at Henley Business School and founder of GO DPO®. Former senior manager at Accenture, he’s recognised as one of the leading data protection practitioners in Europe and founder/Editor-in-Chief of the Journal of Data Protection and Privacy. He has Cabinet Office and Ministerial-level consultancy experience and is in demand as a keynote speaker speak around the world on GDPR, having spoken and chaired 40 conferences in 2017!
He consults for a number of multi-national clients in financial services, banking, automotive, technology and infrastructure sectors and his latest book, GDPR Handbook: How to Implement the General Data Protection Regulation is published globally in June 2018 by Kogan Page.