Tuesday, 27 April 2021
1 p.m. – 2 p.m. BST
Online Webinar – PWC, Hastee and UKG
Minimum Wage Administration
Labour compliance can be a challenge for most organisations. Changing legislation and regional variations in rules and interpretation can expose businesses to higher administrative costs and increased risks of fines and penalties. A lack of clarity can also slow the rollout and adoption of new business transformation initiatives too.
In this webinar series, associated experts in their field will discuss several of the most common and demanding labour compliance related topics. With their shared experiences, advice, and guidance you will gain a deeper understanding of the requirements and be armed with new knowledge and ideas to solve your labour compliance related challenges.
Topics to be covered by the series include:
- Minimum wage administration: understanding and meeting regulations (THIS EVENT)
- Changes to the latest Minimum Wage legislation
- Monitoring working time for hourly and salaried workers
- Understanding ‘earned wage access’ and the benefits to employees and business
- Working time and time recording legislation across Europe
- Understanding the regional legislation variations across Europe
- Understanding the role and benefits of workforce management technology
- Planning for multi-region WFM rollouts and avoiding the typical pitfalls
- GDPR and HR record confidentiality
- Understand GDPR and its application to HR related records
- Maintaining HR record compliance through HCM technology
- Delivering secure employee self-service tools
Register today for Minimum Wage Administration, April 27, 2021 at 1 p.m. GMT.
John Harding, Partner, Employment PWC
With a background in Employment Taxes and over 20 years of experience in advising clients on how to manage their employment costs, John now leads PwC’s employment practice.
Anna Vishnyakov, Director PWC
A member of John’s team, Anna has worked in Reward & Employment for over 10 years working with a range of clients on both their domestic and international employment related compliance.
Sharon Kirby, Director of Partnerships, Hastee
Hastee is the heart of employee financial health, nurturing employee financial health by enabling them to take charge of their finances through on-demand earned pay access.
Neil Pickering, Industry and Customer Insight Manager, UKG
A 20+ year veteran of the technology sector with a deep understanding of workforce digital-transformation and performance improvement.