Bracknell, UK ,
Dansk Supermarked Group, Denmark's largest retail group, which employs almost 47,000 staff and operates more than 1,400 stores throughout Europe, has selected the Kronos Workforce Central solution deployed in the Kronos Cloud to deliver a modern, automated workforce management solution across the organisation.
- Dansk Supermarked Group operates two of Denmark's key retail stores: føtex supermarkets and Bilka hypermarkets. The SaaS agreement will initially see the organization migrate its existing on-premise solution, currently managing 25,000 employees at its Bilka and føtex chains, to the Kronos Cloud.
- As a result, Kronos Cloud will help Dansk Supermarked Group achieve a significant return on investment from its workforce management technology, as the retail group will gain greater operational efficiency without adding capital or resources. By replacing its on-premise system, Dansk will standardise employee timekeeping and planning across the sites to significantly reduce labour costs, increase productivity, and improve employee engagement.
- Over time, Dansk will focus on store optimization by introducing new functionality such as forecasting, scheduling, employee self-service, and mobile solutions to enable its associates and store managers to benefit from modern, feature-rich applications that will help to attract, engage, and retain retail associates.
- Alan Jensen, chief information officer, Dansk Supermarked Group
"When we were looking for a suitable workforce management solution to replace our existing system, we selected Kronos, as the company offered the right combination of retail, services, and cloud experience to meet our needs. The more modern solution will deliver cost savings to the business, but, more importantly, the flexibility to grow as our business requirements demand. This made Kronos the ideal vendor for us at Dansk."
- Ralf Lommel, general manager, Kronos Continental Europe
"Strong employee engagement is key to delivering excellent customer satisfaction for retailers like Dansk. We are delighted to be working with Dansk to deliver a strong workforce management solution that will not only help control labour costs, but also improve employee engagement with applications such as mobile and self-service options."
- About Dansk Supermarked Group
- Connect with Kronos via Facebook, Twitter, Google+, LinkedIn, andYouTube.
- Subscribe to our workforce management blogs.
- Take a look at the lighter side of workforce management in our Time Well Spent cartoons.
- Learn about the Kronos WorkInspired culture and check out Kronos job openings.
About Kronos Incorporated
Kronos is the global leader in delivering workforce management solutions in the cloud. Tens of thousands of organizations in more than 100 countries - including more than half of the Fortune 1000® - use Kronos to control labor costs, minimize compliance risk, and improve workforce productivity. Learn more about Kronos industry-specific time and attendance, scheduling, absence management, HR and payroll, hiring, and labor analytics applications at www.kronos.com. Kronos: Workforce Innovation That Works™.
© 2016 Kronos Incorporated. All rights reserved. Kronos and the Kronos logo are registered trademarks and Workforce Innovation That Works is a trademark of Kronos Incorporated or a related company. See a complete list of Kronos trademarks. All other trademarks, if any, are property of their respective owners.