LAS VEGAS, KronosWorks ,
Kronos Incorporated today announced continued rapid adoption across its human capital management (HCM) solutions worldwide, driven by market demand for an HCM solution provider with deep domain expertise of each customer’s specific industry and the ability to deliver HCM for the modern workforce – whether hourly or salaried, part-time, full-time, or contractor – across the entire employee lifecycle.
- Organisations worldwide are rapidly adopting Kronos HCM solutions to attract and retain top talent, engage their workforce, and manage the entire employee lifecycle
- More than 23,000 organisations worldwide leverage Kronos HCM solutions for talent acquisition and onboarding, core human resources (HR), talent and performance management, workforce management, or payroll.
- Growth is driven by deep domain expertise across all industries, the ability to meet the unique needs of both hourly and salaried employees, and a proven implementation methodology – Kronos Paragon – that leverages 40 years of experience to accelerate deployments.
- As the longtime global leader in workforce management serving organisations in more than 100 countries, Kronos is rapidly expanding its global HCM footprint, now supporting employee records in 85 countries.
- Introducing the Kronos Benefits Center powered by PlanSource to streamline and automate benefits enrollment
- Kronos Benefits Center powered by PlanSource – a robust, single source of benefits information available for Kronos Workforce Ready and Workforce Dimensions HCM – streamlines and automates benefits enrollment, allowing HR practitioners and benefits administrators to focus more time on strategic initiatives and less time on manual, repetitive processes.
- With a mobile-friendly experience, employees are empowered to complete open enrollment and benefits adjustments from anywhere, whether in the office or at home.
- Personalised recommendations help employees select the best plan for their needs. As they shop for benefits, employees can easily see how choices may impact their paycheck, estimating the cost of plan premiums, deductibles, and co-pays as they use their coverage.
- By partnering with PlanSource, Kronos delivers a leading benefits platform and flexible configuration to support all benefits programs, regardless of size or complexity; more than 15,000 data connections ensure seamless integration with benefits providers; and automated communications and reminders help employees make informed, timely choices.
- Significant enhancements across the Kronos HCM suite make it even easier to attract, retain, and engage employees
- Employee Perspectives, winner of the 2018 Gold Stevie Award for best new talent management solution, leverages the power of combining HR, workforce management, and payroll in a single database to deliver predictive, data-driven analytics into productivity, performance, employee fatigue, and engagement by analysing thousands of datapoints.
- Kronos Payroll, which experienced its most successful year to date, helps organisations reduce payroll complexity while improving accuracy and efficiency. Kronos Payroll Services enables customers to manage payroll taxes and payments, minimises risk with filing errors, streamlines the garnishment processes, and reduces paycheck printing and distribution costs.
- Kronos Talent Acquisition empowers organisations to put their best foot forward with a fully responsive applicant portal that make it easy for candidates to apply via a mobile phone or tablet in just minutes.
- Once hired, Kronos Onboarding removes traditional paper processes and streamlines the busywork candidates and hiring managers usually complete so they can both focus on integrating the new hire into the team and organisational culture.
- Bob DelPonte, vice president and general manager, HCM practice group, Kronos
“With Kronos, organisations have a partner who knows their industry and can deliver HCM for the modern workforce, eliminating the need for separate solutions to meet the differing needs of hourly and salaried employees. With a 40-year track record of workforce innovation, organisations around the world trust Kronos to help them attract, retain, and engage their employees.”
- Chris McKinney, director, human resources, Sprint Mart
“At Sprint Mart, our people are our most important asset. Kronos knows our industry and provides a full suite of innovative HCM tools that span the entire employee lifecycle. This helps our organisation attract the best and brightest candidates while empowering employees to work their way with the ability to make important decisions about their HR benefits, time off and schedule, and payroll deductions from anywhere, at any time. Kronos HCM is a game-changer that helps our people – and our company – grow.”
- Mollie Lombardi, co-founder and chief executive officer, Aptitude Research Partners
“Kronos has doubled down on its commitment to user experience that drives business value. Workforce Dimensions HCM is not just the old product scaled to fit a phone or tablet. It is a reconceptualised user experience that takes advantage of each device's unique capabilities. And for the mid-market, Workforce Ready delivers a seamless integration of workforce management and HCM solutions, responding to market demand for functionality with market-leading capability.”
- This announcement was made from KronosWorks, the world’s largest workforce information exchange. KronosWorks is taking place this week in Las Vegas. See live updates and join the conversation by using #KronosWorks across all social media channels.
- As part of the Kronos “Get Social. Give Back.” campaign, every attendee who posts a picture on Twitter or Instagram with #KronosWorks will help Kronos build a large mosaic onsite in real time. Once complete, Kronos will donate $20,000 to The American Red Cross to aid disaster relief efforts.
- Wondering how to engage your workforce? Putting people first isn’t just good for employees – it’s good for business. Kronos CEO Aron Ain shares how we did in his book, WorkInspired: How to Build an Organization Where Everyone Loves to Work.
- Subscribe to follow The Workforce Institute at Kronos for insight, research, blogs, and podcasts on how organisations can manage today’s modern workforce to drive engagement and performance.
- Connect with Kronos via Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram, and YouTube.
About Kronos Incorporated
Kronos is a leading provider of workforce management and human capital management cloud solutions. Kronos industry-centric workforce applications are purpose-built for businesses, healthcare providers, educational institutions, and government agencies of all sizes. Tens of thousands of organisations — including half of the Fortune 1000® — and more than 40 million people in over 100 countries use Kronos every day. Visit www.kronos.com. Kronos: Workforce Innovation That Works.
© 2018 Kronos Incorporated. All rights reserved. Kronos and the Kronos logo are registered trademarks and Workforce Innovation That Works is a trademark of Kronos Incorporated or a related company. See a complete list of Kronos trademarks. All other trademarks, if any, are property of their respective owners.