London, UK,19 Feb, 2019
Kronos Incorporated today announced its KronosLIVE EMEA 2019 event, taking place 27 February at the Radisson Blu Edwardian, Heathrow, U.K. This event will enable customers, partners, and prospects to explore new innovations and best practices to manage the future of work while learning how Kronos workforce management and human capital management (HCM) solutions can drive better business outcomes for their individual organisation and industry-specific needs.
KronosLIVE EMEA will also provide valuable insight into how organisations can leverage emerging and consumer-grade technologies to empower their workforces and achieve success, while providing attendees with one-on-one access to Kronos solution experts and peer networking opportunities.
Keynote speaker Georgie Barratt – a leading technology journalist and broadcaster, and presenter of “The Gadget Show” – will emcee the event alongside Kronos President Chris Todd, Chief Product Officer Jim Welch, and Kronos EMEA leaders, including Vice President of Enterprise Sales Peter Harte and Vice President of SMB and Channel Sales Nicole Bello. Other agenda highlights include:
- British Olympian Kriss Akabusi, MBE, brings his inspiring story of perseverance and lessons learned from his journey from the British Army to the 1984 Summer Olympic Games.
- Educational sessions focused on the future of work, with exclusive insights on how best to deploy workforce management and HCM technology to manage the complexity of global and regional compliance requirements while optimising workforce productivity.
- Workforce Dimensions, Workforce Ready, and Workforce Central customers AGS One, EE Limited, LondonEnergy, the Sanctuary Group, TJX Corporation, and Warburtons will present real-life use-cases showcasing how they leverage Kronos technology to modernise and engage their workforces, drive customer success, and create an employee experience that meets the expectations of today’s worker.
- Workforce Dimensions technology partners Facebook and Microsoft will discuss how the Kronos D5 platform is impacting the future of work and how the companies are developing integrated applications to help employees work their way.
- Product demonstrations of Workforce Dimensions, including benefits of its artificial intelligence engine, AIMEE, and Workforce Ready, including the new user interface and visualisation tools.
- Peter Harte, vice president, Kronos EMEA
“KronosLIVE is an exciting event where we all come together – customers, prospects, partners and employees – to talk about what’s really happening in the world of work. The future of work and issues facing the global workforce management landscape are top of mind for us all, and at KronosLIVE we address those issues and provide regional-specific knowledge from our vast network of thought leaders.”
- Visit the KronosLIVE EMEA event page for more information.
- Follow live updates and join the conversation online by using #KronosLIVE on Twitter.
- Connect with Kronos via Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram, and YouTube.
- Take a look at the lighter side of the workforce in our Time Well Spent cartoons.
- Kronos CEO Aron Ain shares how to transform employee engagement into a growth strategy in his new book, “WorkInspired: How to Build an Organization Where Everyone Loves to Work.”
- Subscribe to follow The Workforce Institute at Kronos for insight, research, blogs, and podcasts on how organizations can manage today’s modern workforce to drive engagement and performance.
- Learn about the Kronos WorkInspired culture and check out Kronos job openings.
About Kronos Incorporated
Kronos is a leading provider of workforce management and human capital management cloud solutions. Kronos industry-centric workforce applications are purpose-built for businesses, healthcare providers, educational institutions, and government agencies of all sizes. Tens of thousands of organizations — including half of the Fortune 1000® — and more than 40 million people in over 100 countries use Kronos every day. Visit www.kronos.com. Kronos: Workforce Innovation That Works.
© 2019 Kronos Incorporated. All rights reserved. Kronos and the Kronos logo are registered trademarks and Workforce Innovation That Works is a trademark of Kronos Incorporated or a related company. See a complete list of Kronos trademarks. All other trademarks, if any, are property of their respective owners.