- At KronosWorks 2015, customers, prospective customers, partners, industry influencers, and Kronos employees from around the world will gather to collaborate and learn how organizations use innovative Kronos workforce management solutions to control labor costs, minimize compliance risk, improve workforce productivity, and increase employee engagement.
- KronosWorks offers hundreds of sessions, including deep-dive product demonstrations, customer success sessions, and networking forums.
- Aron Ain, Kronos chief executive officer, will host the opening session on Monday, Nov. 16.
- Patrick Lencioni, founder and president of The Table Group, will serve as the keynote speaker in a session that highlights the human tendencies that derail effective teamwork, based on his best-selling book The Five Dysfunctions of a Team.
- Throughout KronosWorks, Kronos will harness the power of social media to support the global not-for-profit Dress for Success®, an organization that provides business clothing, interview training, and career preparation to disadvantaged women. Attendees at KronosWorks can visit the Social Lounge for more details.
- KronosWorks 2015 sponsors include Cleverant, Cornerstone, Global Cash Card, The Hackett Group, Hybridge Solutions, MM Hayes, Passport, and Workforce Insight.
- Aron Ain, chief executive officer, Kronos
"It's an exciting time of year as we prepare to host yet another inspiring and action-packed KronosWorks. The energy is always amazing in Las Vegas, as attendees take part in three engaging days immersed in workforce management discussions, technical courses, and networking events. KronosWorks breeds collaboration like no other workforce management event as we work together to best manage the greatest asset at the heart of every company: the workforce."
- KronosWorks 2015 will take place at the ARIA Resort in Las Vegas from November 15-18. Register for KronosWorks.
- See live updates and join the conversation online by using #KronosWorks onTwitter.
- Connect with Kronos via Facebook, Twitter, Google+, LinkedIn, andYouTube.
- Subscribe to our workforce management blogs.
- Take a look at the lighter side of workforce management in our Time Well Spent cartoons.
About Kronos Incorporated
Kronos is the global leader in delivering workforce management solutions in the cloud. Tens of thousands of organizations in more than 100 countries - including more than half of the Fortune 1000® - use Kronos to control labor costs, minimize compliance risk, and improve workforce productivity. Learn more about Kronos industry-specific time and attendance, scheduling, absence management, HR and payroll, hiring, and labor analytics applications at www.kronos.com. Kronos: Workforce Innovation That Works™.
© 2015 Kronos Incorporated. All rights reserved. Kronos and the Kronos logo are registered trademarks and Workforce Innovation That Works is a trademark of Kronos Incorporated or a related company. See a complete list of Kronos trademarks. All other trademarks, if any, are property of their respective owners.