Kronos Incorporated, a leading provider of workforce management and human capital management solutions in the cloud, has announced the opening of a new data centre in Frankfurt, Germany to support growing requirements from customers to host their data in Europe.
- In the last twelve months, Kronos has seen 80 percent of net new EMEA customers choose a cloud solution, with the total cloud customer base growing by 46 percent in that same period.
- A recent study from IDC confirms that companies have been pushing cloud computing forward quite opportunistically over the last few years.
- The announcement of the new data centre underlines Kronos’ growing commitment to delivering a strong infrastructure to support its customer base in both Germany and the wider EMEA market.
- The opening of the data centre in Frankfurt offers Kronos customers in Europe more choices regarding where their data is hosted. These organisations also benefit from Kronos’ high security and operations standards, as data is stored in accordance with Kronos’ security policies, and any privacy laws that apply to Kronos as a cloud services provider.
- Europe is a key growth territory for Kronos as it focuses on double-digit growth in key international markets. As part of this focus, the Kronos EMEA services team now utilizes the company’s Paragon implementation methodology to expedite customer time to value in the Kronos Cloud.
- At the same time, Kronos has also increased its channel network with the announcement of new EMEA reseller partners to widen local implementation expertise and also announced the appointment of industry heavyweight Hardy Köhler as Head of EMEA Channels.
- Stephan Van Herck, vice president and general manager EMEA, Kronos
“More and more of our EMEA customers are looking to cloud solutions to meet their workforce management requirements and the announcement of this new data centre provides them with more choices regarding where they host their data. Combined with our growing partner footprint and new project delivery methodologies, we have built a strong platform to support the business requirements of existing and future customers across the region.”
- Connect with Kronos via Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram, and YouTube.
- Take a look at the lighter side of the workforce in our Time Well Spent cartoons.
- Follow The Workforce Institute at Kronos for insight, research, blogs, and podcasts on how organizations can manage today’s modern workforce to drive engagement and performance.
- Learn about the Kronos WorkInspired culture and check out Kronos job openings.
About Kronos Incorporated
Kronos is a leading provider of workforce management and human capital management cloud solutions. Kronos industry-centric workforce applications are purpose-built for businesses, healthcare providers, educational institutions, and government agencies of all sizes. Tens of thousands of organizations — including half of the Fortune 1000® — and more than 40 million people in over 100 countries use Kronos every day. Visit www.kronos.co.uk. Kronos: Workforce Innovation That Works.
© 2017 Kronos Incorporated. All rights reserved. Kronos and the Kronos logo are registered trademarks and Workforce Innovation That Works is a trademark of Kronos Incorporated or a related company. See a complete list of Kronos trademarks. All other trademarks, if any, are property of their respective owners.