London, U.K., 19 Sep, 2019
Kronos Incorporated today announced that, in less than a month’s span, it was named on four separate best workplaces lists by Great Place to Work, as it was named a Best Workplace in Technology in the U.K.; a Best Workplace in Technology in Canada; a Best Workplace in Technology in Mexico; and a Best Workplace for Women in India.
- In its second year on the U.K. list, Kronos ranked No. 7 of the Best Workplaces in Technology in its category, moving up eight slots from 2018. Kronos, which also ranked in the Best Workplaces in the U.K. list, was praised for cultivating continuous innovation, building and sustaining its own engaged workforce, and fostering its customer-first approach.
- Kronos was named a Best Workplace in Technology in Canada for the third consecutive year – following receiving its highest-ever ranking on the national Great Place to Work list – once again being celebrated for programmes such as its open paid time off policy, its top-up salary supplement benefit for employees on leave, and childcare financial assistance.
- In Mexico, on the heels of being named the 2 Best Place to Work in the country in its first year submitting for the list, Kronos was recognised as an outstanding organisation in the IT sector by Great Place to Work Mexico for offering innovative business processes and an inspiring work environment and culture that contributes to productivity in the country.
- In India, Kronos was named a Best Workplace for Women for the second year. In a similar honour to the one Kronos also received five times in Canada, Great Place to Work rewarded the company for the overall happiness and engagement of female employees in India, specifically for women having similar workplace experiences and opportunities to men that aligns with the Great Place to Work For All mission.
- The Kronos employee engagement journey – which has led to the company being recognised as a great place to work in every country where it has a significant presence, all while tripling revenue to $1.4 billion – was recently documented by four-time Glassdoor Top CEO winner Aron Ain in the award-winning book published by McGraw-Hill, “WorkInspired: How to Build an Organization Where Everyone Loves to Work.”
- Kronos employs 6,000 Kronites around the globe – hiring the most employees it ever has in its history over the last 12 months – and is actively hiring with hundreds of open positions worldwide.
- David Almeda, chief people officer, Kronos
“We’re proud of each and every award our organisation wins because it’s further proof that Kronites around the world bring their best selves to work every day. Receiving affirmation that Kronos is a great place to work never gets old – nor does the ongoing and imperative work of cultivating and innovating our WorkInspired culture. Having engaged, high-performing employees worldwide has a positive and direct impact on our customers. Congratulations to the Kronites working in these regions – thank you for all that you do.”
- Learn about the Kronos WorkInspired culture and check out Kronos job openings.
- Connect with Kronos via Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, Twitter, and YouTube.
- Take a look at the lighter side of the workforce in the Time Well Spent cartoon series from Kronos.
- Subscribe to follow The Workforce Institute at Kronos for insight, research, blogs, and podcasts on how organisations can manage today’s modern workforce to drive engagement and performance.
About Kronos Incorporated
Kronos is a leading provider of workforce management and human capital management cloud solutions. Kronos industry-centric workforce applications are purpose-built for businesses, healthcare providers, educational institutions, and government agencies of all sizes. Tens of thousands of organisations — including half of the Fortune 1000® — and more than 40 million people in over 100 countries use Kronos every day. Visit www.kronos.com. Kronos: Workforce Innovation That Works.
© 2019 Kronos Incorporated. All rights reserved. Kronos and the Kronos logo are registered trademarks and Workforce Innovation That Works is a trademark of Kronos Incorporated or a related company. See a complete list of Kronos trademarks. All other trademarks, if any, are property of their respective owners.