Operating 30 branch locations with home care services to 30,000 patients daily, Advanced Home Care managers spent eight hours reconciling employee time every biweekly pay period. Incorrect billing code selections and time tracking as well as faulty memories resulted in a 30 percent error rate. Clinical staff often waited until the end of the pay period to enter their daily time and patient visit billing codes, creating even more room for inaccuracy.
What Advanced Home Care needed was a solution that could:
- Accurately track time and billing codes for 1,500 employees
- Manage compliance risks associated with payroll corrections
- Reduce labor costs associated with manually tracking employee time
"Based on what we paid in bonus points for visit codes prior to using Kronos, we’re saving about $445,000 annually for the same level of business."
A Kronos for Healthcare workforce management solution that streamlines time and attendance, payroll, and HR processes to increase productivity, control labour costs, and reduce compliance risk.
- Track, manage, and control employee time and attendance to reduce payroll inflation and manual errors
- Minimise compliance risk by enforcing and tracking complex compliance requirements and union rules
Using the Kronos solution, Advanced Home Care has virtually eliminated payslip corrections — reducing its compliance risk and increasing productivity — and has saved more than $900,000 annually in labour and time. The organisation is now more confident that employees are paid correctly, and saving money because of consistent mapping and application of employee billing codes. Within 10 months of the Kronos solution going live, the solution paid for itself. The Kronos solution greatly reduced stress level by allowing employees to comfortably know that they’re being paid on time and correctly.