Delivering a customer experience across 21 countries in 109 facilities wasn’t always easy for Sitel Operating Corporation, a global business process outsourcer. With many disparate systems, Sitel needed a workforce management system that offered the global support that central IT and other services offer, but allowed the autonomy of the local sites to do some of their own management and have some of their own systems as well.
What Sitel Operating Corporation needed was a solution that could:
- Ensure that agents are paid correctly by capturing real-time hours
- Manage global labour laws to maintain compliance
- Deliver immediate reporting for insight into labour hours
- Accurately and automatically track time and absence management
“With Kronos we’ve got a program to capture these hours and we capture the overtime, etc. and make sure that the agents get paid correctly on pay day. It is a big win for us and that’s really one of the big values that Kronos gives us.”
Director of Information Technology
Kronos helped Sitel better manage their global workforce with real-time data and tools to improve global operations.
- Track, manage, and control employee time and attendance to reduce payroll inflation and manual errors
- Minimise compliance risk by enforcing and tracking complex compliance requirements and union rules
Workforce Absence Manager
- Identify workers with attendance issues to improve workforce productivity
- Gain visibility into trends and patterns with on-demand reporting to control absence costs
- Get complete automation and enforcement of absence-related policies
Employees and HR staff members at Sitel Operating Corporation can rely on Kronos to help drive payslip accuracy — and simultaneously reduce compliance risk. Every country has its own labour laws, but an automated system from Kronos can help account for those differences, and manage various timekeeping within different countries around the globe. Immediate visibility into labour hours has helped compare revenue to costs and provide financial and hourly reporting to site directors and corporate staff. Absence management tracking is streamlined and more accurate than ever before, and employees are thrilled that they hold multiple functionalities in one easy-to-use tool.