More and more customers are seeking the benefits of cloud computing, and Kronos is delivering the experience and service they expect. We host and manage your workforce management system in the cloud, where users can securely access the application(s) over the web — at any time, from anywhere — using mobile devices, tablets, laptops, and desktops.
Learn how Kronos in the Cloud offers benefits such as faster implementations, protecting your investment, keeping your IT team focused on growing your business and reducing capital expenditures.
Summary of key benefits of Workforce Central in the cloud:
- KEEPS YOUR IT TEAM FOCUSED on growing your business
- FASTER IMPLEMENTATION and upgrades
- PROTECTS YOUR INVESTMENT by keeping the solution in the hands of the experts who built it
- REDUCES CAPITAL EXPENDITURES by eliminating the need for hardware and software purchases
- MINIMISES THE RISKS associated with investing in rapidly changing technology
- GUARANTEES AVAILABILITY of your workforce management solution
It’s no wonder that customers ranging in size from 300 to 300,000 employees are taking advantage of the Kronos cloud to free themselves from the worry of data centres, servers, databases, upgrades, and updates.
It’s the ideal choice for organisations seeking to achieve their workforce management goals without exceeding their capital equipment budgets or placing additional demands on their in-house IT staff. And whether you subscribe to our SaaS (software as a service) solutions or purchase your software, Kronos provides a partnership that ensures success.