Moving from an on-premise solution deployment to the cloud decreases infrastructure costs, enables predictable monthly subscription fees, and frees up IT staff to focus on providing strategic support. This white paper discusses what IT decision makers and cloud adopters see as the major benefits of being in the cloud.
Surveys of cloud users determined that organisations that move to the cloud experience:
- Enhanced security and compliance: 74% of users trust cloud-based data is secure
- Cost savings and efficiencies: 64% of finance executives say the cloud would reduce operational costs up to 20%
- Fast scalability: 45% of users say the cloud improves business agility
- Increased connectivity and accessibility: 35% of users say system reliability and availability are key reasons for migrating to the cloud
- Trust: Many high-profile and security-conscious organisations are in the cloud
- Expanded IT staff opportunities: 69% of IT decision makers say the cloud has increased IT hiring and new positions
Download this informative piece to learn more about the reasons why so many organisations have moved or are moving to the cloud.
“It [the cloud] has been nothing short of transformational. It has transformed our ability to build new capabilities.”
Associate Deputy Director of Digital Innovation
Central Intelligence Agency