Mobile computing and communications are two of technology’s most pervasive, influential and long-running trends. From the first ‘luggable’, suitcase-sized laptops of the early 1980s, the first pocked-sized computers of the late 1980s and the first smartphones of the 1990s there has been insatiable demand for portable processing, storage and communications.
- This mini white paper answers the following questions:
- What is the role of mobile technology in workforce management?
- Why is mobile technology important and why now?
- How can I get the most out of a mobile solution?
- What benefits will I see as a result of improved mobile technology?